Exciting news for football enthusiasts in Oman – the registration window for the fourth edition of the Copa Coca-Cola Tournament is now open.
Hosted by Coca-Cola Middle East and the Oman Football Association, the annual youth tournament offers teens (13-15 years of age) a chance of a lifetime by being part of an international football competition.
“Copa Coca-Cola is more than just a game; it’s an opportunity for teens to be active while playing the sport they love,” said Tolga Cebe, Marketing Director for Coca-Cola Middle East. “We have been working with the Oman Football Association during the build-up to the Copa Coca-Cola football tournament, and look forward to an engaging tournament that unites people with one common goal – to celebrate the love of football.”
The six-a-side tournament kicks off at Al Seeb Stadium on May 7, with the winning team being invited to train under Oman’s Under-14’s national team coach.
To become part of the Copa Coca-Cola tournament, register your team at www.ofa.om.
More on Journey
- Over 420 Teams Battle it out at the Fourth Sprite Cricket Stars Tournament
- Exercise is Medicine: The Best Prescription to Advance Health
- UAE Laborers Shine with ‘Sprite Cricket Stars’
- 3.2.1 Move! How Coca-Cola İçecek Helps Kids Become More Physically Active
- Opinion: Special Olympics Champ Shows How Sports Transform Lives