Coca-Cola has announced the launch of Coca-Cola Life™ in the United Arab Emirates, the first low-calorie cola sweetened from a blend of stevia and sugar. Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener from natural origins, comes from the best-tasting part of stevia Leaf, found in South America. At 27 kcal per 100ml, Coca-Cola Life offers a calorie reduction of approximately 38%. The Coca-Cola Life price is set at 2.5 AED both for the 330mL bottle and 250 mL can.
Tolga Cebe, Marketing Director at Coca-Cola Middle East said: “We are delighted to announce the launch of Coca-Cola Life in the UAE. Coca-Cola Life is a unique, great-tasting option for those looking for beverages with fewer calories. Coca-Cola Life is the latest example of the our company’s commitment to offer more choice through low, and no-calorie options, demonstrating our innovation in enriching our product portfolio to meet consumers' evolving needs and preferences.”
More on Journey
- 5 THINGS WE LEARNED AT WEF AFRICA 2016
- Coca-Cola CEO Sees Bright Future for Global Restaurant Industry
- Coca-Cola inaugurates $36 Million Bottling Facility in Qatar
- Ripples of Happiness Sparks Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Community Good
- Points of Impact: Why Coke CEO Muhtar Kent Visits a Store a Week