You know that feeling that you get when you finally find it? When you finally find a Coke bottle with your name on it, it feels like your birthday. The hugely popular "Share a Coke" campaign, which launched a little over a year-and-a-half ago in the U.S., is bigger and better than ever. To keep the momentum going this summer,Coca-Cola has partnered with Google to create a new interactive feature on ShareaCoke.com which lets consumers discover a myriad of fun tidbits of knowledge surrounding their first name.
The “What’s In a Name?" experience is an immersive, first-of-its kind digital tool. Visitors type their name and choose a theme like “superstar” or “adventurer” that best suits their personality. After choosing the theme, a digital Share a Coke bottle with the visitor’s name on it opens and pours out a stream, which unveils a series of fascinating factoids about whatever name is entered.
“‘What’s In a Name’ is equal parts intriguing and addicting,” the creators note.
Did you know that most Selenas get their exercise by cycling, are mad about boy bands, and have a more than one-in-10 chance of becoming a doctor? Or that Kendalls have some of the most-liked faces on Instagram... or the average daily run for a Cameron is four miles?
To find out what your name means, visit name.shareacoke.com/name.
More on Journey
- Global Shapers: 3 Hubs Create Innovative Environmental Solutions
- 2 Billion Under 20: A Millennial Movement for a Better World
- Ripples of Happiness Sparks Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Community Good
- #ThatsGold: Get the Scoop on Coke’s Global Campaign for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Coca-Cola CEO Sees Bright Future for Global Restaurant Industry